We are a partner of Ötztal Premium Card
Owners of the Ötztal Premium Card enjoy numerous benefits and discounts at places of interest and tourist attractions in the entire Ötztal from the beginning of June until mid-October.
INCLUDED FROM THE FIRST NIGHT OF YOUR STAY
Guests of Hotel Alpenland benefit from the possession of the free Ötztal Premium Card already at one night’s stay.
MOUNTAIN LIFTS AND CABLE CARS IN THE ÖTZTAL
Premium Card owners are granted direct access to the mountain lifts at the turnstiles or via handheld readers – no waiting in line at the ticket office! Please note that each lift can only be used once per day (1x ascent and descent).
ÖTZTAL MUSEUMS AND HANDCRAFT
Learn more about the Ötztal – 1 free admission per day to the following institutions:
- Ötzi Village/Archeologic open-air museum in Umhausen www.oetzi-dorf.at
- Ötztal Birds of Prey Park – open-air arena in Umhausen www.greifvogelpark.at
- Tower museum in Oetz – Art history museum www.turmmuseum.at
- Ötztal Local Heritage Museum – open-air museum, memory archives in Längenfeld-Lehn www.oetztal-museum.at
- Holzschnitzerei Längenfeld – Wood carving www.schnitzerei.com
- Top Mountain Motorcycle Museum in Hochgurgl www.crosspoint.tirol
BATHING LAKES AND POOLS
- After a hike, enjoy a refreshing swim in the bathing lakes or public pools of the valley – 1 free admission per day
- Waldbad Haiming
- Outdoor pool Sautens
- Adventure pool Oetz
- Piburger See lake, Oetz
- Bathing lake Umhausen
- Outdoor pool Längenfeld
- Freizeit Arena Sölden – adventure indoor pool
- Experience unique outdoor adventures on 20,000 m2 – one admission to the bathing lake plus a second admission to the Area 47 Water Area including the Waterslide Park, giant water slide, diving platform, Blobbing, bouldering cave, slacklines, wakeboard device, and cliff diving.
- Thermal bath experience at Tyrol’s largest spa area on over 20,000 m2, with 13 indoor and outdoor pools, a sauna area on over 2,000 m2 (for a fee) and a large outdoor resting area in the heart of the Ötztal Alps, with warm thermal water at 34-36 degrees (Celsius).
- Single admission (3 h per card, without sauna)
PUBLIC BUS LINES INCL. GLACIER ROAD AND TIMMELSJOCH HIGH ALPINE ROAD
For Premium Card owners, the entire public bus line system and the hiking buses to the high and side valleys of the Ötztal are available for free.
The scenic roads (toll roads) – Glacier Road (1,377 – 2,800 m) – the highest road point in Europe, incl. trips to Rettenbach and Tiefenbach glaciers (starting point for hikers) and the Timmelsjoch High Alpine Road (2,509 m) – the most beautiful panoramic road in Tyrol – with a daily ascent and descent, only with ÖVG buses according to the public timetable (information available at our front desk), can be reached with the Ötztal Premium Card.
HIKING AND ÖTZTAL NATURE PARK
Several times a week, guided hikes are organized in Obergurgl and the Ötztal, which are free for Ötztal Premium Card owners. Obergurgl (the highest church village in Tyrol) is located in the midst of the Ötztal Nature Park (the third largest natural preserve in Austria, covering an area of 510 km2) and is therefore an ideal starting point for natural history hikes (easy to difficult) with well-trained nature guides, in which you can participate free of charge. Further, you also have the opportunity to attend complimentary lectures.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES/BONUS PARTNERS
For further outdoor activities, such as rafting, canyoning, climbing, high ropes courses, and more, a Card Bonus is included with your Ötztal Premium Card.
Further information about bonus partners can be found here.