Your hotel in the Ötztal Alps
Location & directions
Hotel Alpenland in Obergurgl – Your holiday destination with guaranteed snow and direct access to the alpine mountains of Tyrol.
- Hotel located right next to the ski slopes
- Direct access to all kinds of mountain adventures: Skiing, hiking and mountain bike tours, as well as motorbike and e-bike routes
- Low-traffic location
- Almost pollen-free altitude on 1,930 to 3,000 meters above sea level
- Still, centrally located: Only a few minutes’ walk to restaurants, shops, bars and café
With the help of the interactive map below, you will reach Obergurgl safely. We wish you a pleasant journey!
How you can reach Obergurgl
Arrival by car
Please note that on Austrian highways a vignette (toll sticker) is needed. It is available at most borders and gas stations.
- Munich - Kufstein (Inn valley motorway A12) - Innsbruck - Exit Ötztal - Obergurgl
- Munich - Garmisch - Scharnitz - Telfs - Ötztal - Obergurgl
- Kempten - Füssen - Reutte - Fern Pass - Imst - Ötztal - Obergurgl
In summer, you can also reach us from the south, via the Timmelsjoch Pass (Passo del Rombo). Please note, however, that the border is subject to a toll charge and it is also closed during the night (from 8 p.m. to 7. a.m.).
- Bolzano - Merano - Timmelsjoch (Passo Rombo) - Obergurgl
Arrival by train
The closest international train station is located in Innsbruck. Ötztal Bahnhof can conveniently be reached by regional connecting trains.
From there, please take the bus to Obergurgl Center.
All information for the planning of your journey can be found on the websites of railway operators:
Arrival by plane
The closest airports are located in Innsbruck (approx. 100 km), Memmingen Allgäu Airport (approx. 200 km), Munich (approx. 250 km) or Salzburg (approx. 280 km).
Further information about time tables and flight schedules to and from Innsbruck Airport can be found here.
From all of these airports, the Ötztal Shuttle takes you directly to Hotel Alpenland.
Booking and further information can be found at the Ötztal Shuttle Service website.