Powder snow and piste fun in Obergurgl
Our ski packages make athletes' hearts beat faster
See the New Year in on the slopes of Obergurgl-Hochgurgl! In January, the ski slopes are especially quiet - the perfect chance for all those who want to enjoy the vast extent of the Obergurgl pistes all by themselves. The "Diamond of the Alps" - as Obergurgl is often referred to - is a gem in the true sense of the word. Over 100 kilometers of slopes will guarantee variety in your
winter vacation. Sports enthusiasts and active couples like to use the time to try out new kinds of sports. A ski tour off-piste is a breathtaking experience in the midst of nature, as well as freeriding. Experienced ski guides from the Ötztal will accompany you off-piste, where safety is the most important thing.
Find your favorite ski package for your Hotel Alpenland winter vacation
For our ski holidays at the Ötztal, you can choose from our wide range of various ski packages. You will surely find your favorite. All ski packages include the rich breakfast from our buffet as well as the multi-course dinner. Of course, a visit to our sauna area is also included!
For even more culinary delights, the Obergurgl-Hochgurgl skiing area has 11 huts and bars to offer. The Top Mountain Star is the highlight with its observation platform at over 3,000 meters above sea level. Take a break from the piste fun in Obergurgl at the rustic huts and restaurants.
Did you know?
- The Obergurgl-Hochgurgl skiing area is among the top ten best rated skiing areas in Austria and also one of the 10 highest situated in Austria.
- Top Quality Skiing: This is the name of the two lift companies in Obergurgl and Hochgurgl
- Obergurgl is a mecca for all powder enthusiasts and freeriders
- 110 kilometers of slopes are available for skiers and snowboarders
- 24 lifts guarantee that you don't have to wait in line
- Our Hotel Alpenland is located directly at the slopes of the Obergurgl-Hochgurgl skiing area
- Due to the altitude, skiing is possible from November until May.